Subject: RE: Prosthetics program 2025/BGV Charity Fund
From: Андрій Горбатюк <[email-masked]>
To: "Agne Nettan-Sepp", "info.sm"
Cc: Поліна Алдошина <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2025 10:11:30 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

My greeting,
Is there any feedback?

  <https://bgvfund.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/08/BGV_group-logo-RGB-1_full_slogan-1.jpg>

Horbatyuk Andrey |  PM

Development unit
  <https://img.icons8.com/ios/50/000000/phone--v1.png>   +380 (93) 845-36-14
  <https://img.icons8.com/ios/50/new-post--v1.png> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
  <https://img.icons8.com/ios/50/internet--v1.png>     <https://bgv.com.ua/> 
bgv.com.ua
  <https://img.icons8.com/ios/50/address--v1.png>   01011, Kyiv, Panasa 
Myrnoho St, 6

The information contained in this message, including any attachments, is 
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy, 
use, or disclose this message to anyone. Instead, notify the sender by 
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

  _____

От: Андрій Горбатюк <[email-masked]>
Отправлено: 8 января 2025 г. 10:57
Кому: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>
Копия: Поліна Алдошина <[email-masked]>
Тема: Prosthetics program 2025/BGV Charity Fund

Dear Agne,
I hope this message finds you well. Could you please provide information 
about the prosthetics program for Ukrainian military personnel for the year 
2025? Specifically, I would like to inquire about the following:

1.	Is there any information available regarding this program?
2.	When can we expect feedback or updates regarding its implementation?
3.	What is the approximate annual budget allocated for this program?

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I look forward to your reply.
Best regards

  <https://bgvfund.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/08/BGV_group-logo-RGB-1_full_slogan-1.jpg>

Horbatyuk Andrey |  PM

Development unit
  <https://img.icons8.com/ios/50/000000/phone--v1.png>   +380 (93) 845-36-14
  <https://img.icons8.com/ios/50/new-post--v1.png> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
  <https://img.icons8.com/ios/50/internet--v1.png>     <https://bgv.com.ua/> 
bgv.com.ua
  <https://img.icons8.com/ios/50/address--v1.png>   01011, Kyiv, Panasa 
Myrnoho St, 6

The information contained in this message, including any attachments, is 
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy, 
use, or disclose this message to anyone. Instead, notify the sender by 
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.